February 15, 2016Honest person and knows the truth about housesHe does it all and is very experienced!What were your next steps?
Still looking for the right house.
– Stacey Meyers (Worked with Garry Oaks in 2016 in Phoenix, AZ)October 31, 2015very pleasantvery professional, knowledgeable
– william matthis (Worked with Garry Oaks in 2015 in glendale, AZ)September 22, 2015Gary had profesional attitude and awillingness to help.Mr. Oaks shared valuable info.with me and exhibited a willingness to help me in my future dealings in the real estate market. I already have reccomended him to several other investors. thankyou so much Mr. Oaks for taking the time to meet with me. God bless.Is there anything you wish Garry Oaks did differently?
no– RAMIRO MONTANEZ (Bought a home with Garry Oaks in 2015)August 22, 2015Great experience with Gary, provided search for houses as well.I liked how he was very detail oriented and was on time for our meeting. Even provided a lender he recommended.– Clarissa Franco (Worked with Garry Oaks in 2015 in Phoenix , AZ)August 14, 2015greatWas a very nice person. Wish everyone conducted themselves as he!– bruce (Met with Garry Oaks in 1965 in phoenix, AZ)July 08, 2015purchasing houseAwesome experience! Garry Oaks is patient, understanding, helpful. Will not hesitate to recommend him.– Dobrina Mattos (Worked with Garry Oaks in 2015 in Glendale , AZJune 03, 2015Reliable, Honest and RespectfulVery dependable and a great listenerDoes the agent seem knowledgeable and experienced?
YesHas the agent been responsive to your communications?
Yes– Stacey Meyers (Met with Garry Oaks in 2015 in Phoenix , AZMay 29, 2015OutstandingGarry was outstanding in not only helping us find the perfect home, but explaining the process and walking us through. Even when things got frustrating (not Garry´s fault) he worked tirelessly to correct the issue and get us on track. I would and will definitely recommend Garry to anyone in the market for a home.Is there anything you wish Garry Oaks did differently?
No.How did the agent help in finding the right property for you?
Gave us great options within our criteria.How did the agent help to get a good price for you?
Found all we needed for less than our budget.– Desiderio Garcia (Bought a home with Garry Oaks in 2015 in AZSeptember 25, 2014Very quick in respodingHe is quick to respond
– Sandeep (Worked with Garry Oaks in 2014 in Phoenix, AZ)April 30, 2014Very helpful in closing the deal!Garry was always on top of things, reminding me to do this or that, while I was in a whirlwind of both lender and agent documentation. He seemed very interested in learning about a property and was very instrumental in procuring bids and knowledgeable tradespeople. In the end, he went out of his way to seal the deal. The only thing I would do differently is decline to be locked into a Close date that I was not comfortable with. Sellers need time to respond and make adequate repairs that are requested by the buyer and to which they agreed.
But I would certainly use Garry´s services again or recommend him to a friend!Is there anything you wish Garry Oaks did differently?
He did not inform me right away that I could counteroffer during the Inspection period with an addendum to the contract.How did the agent help in finding the right property for you?
Faithfully sent me listings twice a day in the specific neighborhood that I was looking and also some in nearby areas, which gave me a good basis of comparison.– Rose Surface (Bought a home with Garry Oaks in 2014 in Scottsdale, AZ
Garry and Melody did a great job for us. We really felt like they went the extra mile while working.– David S (Bought a home with Garry Oaks in 2012 in scottsdale, AZJune 27, 2013Review of Garry during our Home PurchaseGarry helped my husband and I find and purchase our first home. He took the time to answer all of our questions and walked us through the complicated process of buying a house. A true pleasure to work with.– Michelle (Bought a home with Garry Oaks in 2013 in Mesa, AZ)June 27, 2013Review from recent Buyer.I had the best realtor ever. We went through a lot of them too.– Cassandra L. (Bought a home with Garry Oaks in 2013 in Phoenix, AZJune 07, 2013Garry is a first class real estate agent.Testimonial from J. Lim.
“Garry is a first class real estate agent. I was lucky enough to have had him on my side while negotiating on several properties. He is knowledgable, personable and goes above and beyond what would be expected. His ability to interpret the market and real estate trends has been extremely beneficial to me on several occasions. He is not just “making a sale”. Garry is creating long term friends and clients on every transaction. I highly and proudly recommend Garry Oaks.” Service Category: Real Estate Agent Year first hired: 2010 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High IntegrityIs there anything you wish Garry Oaks did differently?
NoHow did the agent help in finding the right property for you?
YesHow did the agent help to get a good price for you?
Comparable analysis and negociation.– Julie L (Bought a home with Garry Oaks in 2013 in Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2013Absolutely satisfied with the service provided me.Melody Oaks is a very competent and thorough agent. I would recommend her to anyone I cared about helping with the choice of representation by a realtor. She seems to be void of “mood changes;” she´s always bright, helpful and cheerful. The arduous task that moving can be, I have felt comforted with having my issues addressed by such a professional.– Bobby Manriquez (Bought a home with Garry Oaks in 2013 in Scottsdale, AZDecember 21, 2012good experience metting for first timereally good experience he explain everything i had questions and help alot.– melissa medina (Worked with Garry Oaks in 2012 in mesa, AZ
She is very informed about the market in the area I want to live, and is very willing to work within my price range.
– Michelle Jones (Worked with Melody Oaks in 2016 in Phoenix , AZ)
good agent for my family
she is very good and very helpful for my new home and first time home buyer. I am very happy with her service.
Is there anything you wish Melody Oaks did differently?
I already let her know I looking home close to my job.
How did the agent help in finding the right property for you?
she send me E-mail around that area list and price that is very good information for me
How did the agent help to get a good price for you?
she help me to compare with other sold property around that area with in 6 moth. Now I can focus the property and price.
– MYO AUNG (Bought a home with Melody Oaks in 2014 in Phoennix, AZ)
It was a pleasure to work with Team Oaks.
It was a pleasure to work with Melody and Team Oaks.
– David and Tricia Showerman (Sold home with Melody Oaks in 2013 in Scottsdale, AZ)
My experience with Melody was wonderful!!! She was on the ball. She patiently worked with me and my changing criteria until we found the PERFECT house. She was familiar with the area I was looking in, and wasn´t shy to inform me of areas I should stay away from. She took an interest in my family and I felt we were in good hands with Melody. I never felt as if she were rushing me or pressuring me to buy. She was always available and I never had to wait on her to look at houses. She understood that houses were moving quickly and did her best to allow me the opportunity to view every house I wanted to. She is great at her job and I would recommend her to my friends and family.
– April Zahn (Bought a home with Melody Oaks in 2013 in Peoria, AZ)
Melody is great at her job. Her strength lies in creating a good Rapport with her customers and being very responsive to their needs.
– Matthew (Bought a home with Melody Oaks in 2013 in Phoenix, AZ)
– Kevin Allbritton (Bought a home with Melody Oaks in 2013 in Scottsdale, AZ)
I had the best realtor ever. We went through a lot of them too.
I had the best realtor ever. We went through a lot of them too.
– Cassandra L. (Bought a home with Melody Oaks in 2013 in Phoenix, AZ)